Minamishima is open from 6pm to 10pm, Tuesday to Saturday. We are closed on Sunday, Monday and on public holidays.
Dinner reservations take place across two sittings:
1st session: 6pm to 8pm
2nd session: from 8.30pm
Our omakase menus are priced at $245 per person.
There are no menus or a la carte options at Minamishima. The experience is led by the chef, the produce and the seasons. Please let us know of any dietary requirements when you book.
Reservations are essential and taken one month in advance. We open reservations from 12pm on the first day of each month.
Please note - reservations are only accepted via phone call, please do not send your request via sms to our mobile.
In accordance with Victorian government guidelines, we kindly request your understanding and cooperation for the following:
· In the event that you or your guests are showing coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms such as fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, please contact us to reschedule your reservation.
· All guests are required to check-in via Service Victoria QR code upon arrival. This information has been requested by the government to assist with contact tracing if required.
· All guests must be fully vaccinated (double dose) against Covid-19, before they are able to dine in our venue. We kindly ask all guests to bring a proof of vaccination, as this will be required upon check-in.
· For the safety of our staff and other guests, we reserve the right to decline entry to the restaurant to guests who are ill, displaying coronavirus symptoms or do not comply with the Victorian Health Order.
· As the restaurant will need to be closed after the first session for a deep clean (8pm), we request that all guests in the first session arrive and depart on time. If a guest arrives late, their dining experience will still have to conclude at 8pm.
· We will only be accepting contact-less payments at this time.